Lets congratulate CodeGear team with finding a new home.
God speed to you guys.
As some step is completed we usually look back on what was done during this
Let us all remember a good things which happen:
- team for IDE products has been extracted and new entity created – DevCo
- DevCo have got their own budget
- DevCo was able to bring back some ex-members as well as new people like
- marketing for Dev tools start to happen more aggressively
- IDE enterprise level product line was scaled down to provide solution for
small development team – Turbo editions
- we have got new BDN
- we have more active hotfix policy for existing products
- as a result we have got increased activity in QC
- I think a satisfaction level of the R&D and DevRel teams has increased
over this time as well as their level of communication with community
- we have had lots of happy hours with Nick and friends
- we have recent Delphi/C++ campaign to improve product acceptance
This are all good things, which require huge effort from the team and we are
grateful for it.
Thank you, guys.